Approved dobink's Whitelist Application [Cynosynth]

dodink

So, adventurer, what is your name? dobink

Do you have any travel companions you'd like to bring along, friend? n/a

Hm, how old are you, friend? I, er, need it for the form here. 18

How did you find out about this voyage, anyhow? i was brought aboard by cyno

Alright, we have some rules set about for the voyage ahead. To make sure you understand them, please recite them to me. We don't want any funny business, after all! roleplay is playing a role, we're playing make believe after all

powergaming is overpowering other individuals through one method or another for your own enjoyment

metagaming is taking ooc information for beneficial ic interactions

Now that we've gone over the rules of the vessel, are there any that stick out to you? the rule about enforcing the techlock is interesting because of the fact that i do not really come across techlocks in my travels across the rp realms

Out of curiosity, what is your ancestry? im a one trick pony so hoomans

What is it that interests you, friend? spirits are always rad

Would you mind regaling me with a tale while we wait for the workers to take care of this form? You are lost in a forest, a vast and chilling breeze washes over you. However, out of the corner of your eyes you spot a flickering of light. You are faced with a decision to either travel towards the direction of the light, or turn away. Should you decide to go towards the light a gathered group of bandits plotting by torchlight would be seen. What do you do?

Put in an answer as though you are roleplaying. Be sure to include emotes and dialogue if applicable! This section needs to be at least a paragraph in length. Be sure to answer questions like, "Who, what, when, where, why, and how?" You may want to reference the lore as well. Augustus approached the fire, making sure to dirty himself up before sliding into the gathering of drunken bandits, happily joining them in their song. It was almost as if he'd always been there, an old member of the gang. After a few minutes of laughing and joking, drinking out the wazoo (that sort of thing), Augustus told the group he'd be leaving for the bathroom, happily taking a little bundle of food and booze with him. Of course he was happily ushered off by the drunken bandits, having successfully integrated with them. And as soon as he was out of sight, Augustus took his new found treasures and resources and walked off home with a little pep in his step.

Cynosynth

Busy Busy Busy
Staff member
Team Supervisor
Custom Item Team
Whitelist Team
Build Team
Public Relations
Accepted.png

Congratulations! Your request for passage to start your new adventure within the world of Beltrass has been cordially accepted!

A few things to remember before you start your voyage to the lands of Beltrass are as followed:

If you’re a new adventurer you may find solace in reviewing the new roleplaying and new player guides which you can find here!

{Roleplay Etiquette}{Chat Commands Guide}{New Player Guide}

Make sure to tell the captain of your vessel that you’re heading to inkwellrealms.com so you arrive punctually without any unexpected detours!

That’s all adventurer! I hope to see you soon on the sands of Beltrass!